My 10 Best Feminist Quotes.


photo credit: Google


To open the floor for this year, I will be giving you 10 of my best feminist quotes. You could also say this is " A quick guide to feminism" if you like. 
I stumbled upon this viral thread on Twitter where Ebele(@ebelee_) asked people to quote tweet their best quotes on feminism and oh, I love that thread! Love it so much I pinned it to my own profile. And so these are my best 10, of the hundreds of beautiful quotes there, Enjoy. 


1. "Feminism is the radical notion that women are humans and not second class citizens". 
2. "Its called feminism, not because it's not beneficial to men, but because every movement needs to take its name from the sect whose oppression is heaviest". 
3. "We have been so busy telling women to rise........ We forgot to teach men how to take a knee".
4. "Feminism is not about making women stronger, women are already strong. It's about changing the way the world perceives that strength". 
5. "The main goal of a feminist is to not have to be a feminist". 
6. "Feminism is giving the woman as much option as you give the man, and letting her choose". 
7. "Women are considered fragile but I've never seen anything as easily wounded as a man's Ego". 
8. "When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch". 
9. "If you believe in human rights, you are a feminist". 
10. "The knowledge of cooking does not come pre-installed in a vagina". 


And that is all I have for you today, if you find them insteresting then go check out my pinned tweet @martinsanumene for the whole thread. 
   Happy New year 🎉. 

Comments

Popular Posts